NOT MINE 1969 Plymouth Fury Convertible parts car- near Philadelphia

PH27L7

Reaction score
An ambitious project but I've seen worse. Of intrigue is L-code possibilities.

Hello I am parting out a 1969 Plymouth fury 3 convertible most of the body and parts are in good shape I am keeping the 440 drivetrain everything else is available the top goes up and down there is no canvas but the pumps and framing is in good condition the car is complete call or text with needs or make an offer on the whole car I will have pictures up in a day or two the front grill assembly is perfect the hood is solid, the trunk lid is solid, the fenders are solid, doors are in good shape, actually the car is very straight,,Will have pics up in a day or so, call or text with needs 2six7-nine70-two7two6

1969 Plymouth Fury Convertible parts car - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

1969 fury parts 1.jpg
1969 fury parts 2.jpg
1969 fury parts 3.jpg
1969 fury parts 4.jpg
1969 fury parts 5.jpg
1969 fury parts 6.jpg
1969 fury parts 7.jpg
1969 fury parts 8.jpg
1969 fury parts 9.jpg

So aother solid C body dies so another project A,B or E body can languish in a garage.
Frustrating how these cars get found by killers that don't see the beauty.
A 440 69 Sport Fury convertible is NOT a easy car to find.

So aother solid C body dies so another project A,B or E body can languish in a garage.
Frustrating how these cars get found by killers that don't see the beauty.
A 440 69 Sport Fury convertible is NOT an easy car to find.
Amen Dave.. speak that gospel…..

I would like to purchase those bumpers. I am in Sacramento ca, how much would you charge for shipping on the 2?

I would like to purchase those bumpers. I am in Sacramento ca, how much would you charge for shipping on the 2?
This was re-posted by a member here. You have to call the number in the Craigslist ad to speak with the seller.

Also, if you are in CA and need bumpers you might want to get in touch with @SGT FURY who may have what you are looking for a lot closer to you.....

A 440 69 Sport Fury convertible is NOT a easy car to find.
Wasn't Bill (the late Fury440) keeping track of these cars? It seems to me there was just a handful made/surviving.

This car looks awful, but seriously, it looks like it's got good bones. A few minutes with a pressure washer would make the car presentable. Still not a real easy resto, but it's too good to be a parts car.

The sad thing is nobody is going to step up...

Wasn't Bill (the late Fury440) keeping track of these cars? It seems to me there was just a handful made/surviving.

This car looks awful, but seriously, it looks like it's got good bones. A few minutes with a pressure washer would make the car presentable. Still not a real easy resto, but it's too good to be a parts car.

Bill was following the 1970 cars. I do not believe he was following the 69s. Probably more 69 440s than 1970 440 Furys.

Speaking of Fury440, I found his old site on the web archive with a link to the known ‘70 440 Fury’s.

1970 Plymouth Fury III 440 Convertible Restoration

it's not a sport fury ,but it looks like a good project car for someone.

An ambitious project but I've seen worse. Of intrigue is L-code possibilities.

Hello I am parting out a 1969 Plymouth fury 3 convertible most of the body and parts are in good shape I am keeping the 440 drivetrain everything else is available the top goes up and down there is no canvas but the pumps and framing is in good condition the car is complete call or text with needs or make an offer on the whole car I will have pictures up in a day or two the front grill assembly is perfect the hood is solid, the trunk lid is solid, the fenders are solid, doors are in good shape, actually the car is very straight,,Will have pics up in a day or so, call or text with needs 2six7-nine70-two7two6

1969 Plymouth Fury Convertible parts car - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

View attachment 622144View attachment 622145View attachment 622146View attachment 622147View attachment 622148View attachment 622149View attachment 622150View attachment 622151View attachment 622152
what a shame if its an original 440 car. White & Red too and A/C... Sad sad

This was re-posted by a member here. You have to call the number in the Craigslist ad to speak with the seller.

Also, if you are in CA and need bumpers you might want to get in touch with @SGT FURY who may have what you are looking for a lot closer to you.....
Thank you. I will try to contact him

Back