For Sale 1969 Plymouth Fury III Convertible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Bates

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm having a hard time doing this, but I'm putting my 1969 Fury Convertible up for sale.
318 Cu.In. slightly modified V8 ,with a 904 automatic transmission.
Bright Red, with just installed bright white canvas top.
This car has just about everything done, including Valve job, cam & kit, electronic ignition & coil, Edelbrock Performer 4 barrel carb with matching aluminum manifold & dual exhaust The brakes have been totally rebuilt starting with the brake booster, master cylinder, all 4 drums & under the dash the brake switch has been replaced. It also has an electric fan with thermostatic control for the front radiator.
The body has been totally redone starting with a stripping of the old paint by bead blasting & repainting with original color. Both front & rear bumpers has been straightened & rechromed. It is outfitted with aftermarket wheels & Continental white lettered radial tires with less than 3000 miles on them. It has rear air shocks installed.
Interior has new carpet, with custom floor mats. It has an aftermarket tach, & temperature gauge installed. A new ignition switch was installed last year. All gauges & lights work even the little fender mounted turn signals. It has an in dash factory Mopar AM/FM radio, with rare rear seat speaker.
This car has a new tinted windshield so the rock chip glare is not there.
It is also a rare factory air conditioned car. The A/C has been removed from under the hood but all the parts including the pump & factory A/C radiator goes with the car. It has a new vacuum heater control valve under the hood.
This car is a Trophy winner with (4) awards including a Best of Parade Ribbon.
All the paperwork of everything that has been done to this car is available, including pictures of the restoration.
My location is in Minnesota about 45 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
I am asking a price of $15,500 negotiable.
Call me if you are interested (651) 257-9070 ask for Ralph
It is also listed on the Minnesota Craigslist sight with a lot more pictures.

001.JPG

002.JPG

If you were closer I’d be all over that car.
I thank you for your comment. We've had alot of fun with the girl, but we're starting on a new phase of our life. My wife & I are going to make a career out of vacations. We're going to start RV'ing & I'm afraid the car would be left sitting too much. Time for someone else to enjoy it.

I thank you for your comment. We've had alot of fun with the girl, but we're starting on a new phase of our life. My wife & I are going to make a career out of vacations. We're going to start RV'ing & I'm afraid the car would be left sitting too much. Time for someone else to enjoy it.
I understand, we are all just caretakers of these fine automobiles. If you are able to sell it on fcbo I’m sure it will go to a great owner.

Hi Ralph...just sent you a FB message before seeing your post...looks like you are a forum member and fellow Minnesotan. Beautiful Fury!

What about the Green one? Oh Christmas has already past.
Green & Red lined up on your lawn would be gud Christmas decoration for your HOA!

:rofl:

Hey guys, Just to let you know. I'm dropping the price on the Fury. I'll be letting her go for $12,000. Tell everyone.
Thanks Ralph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back