For Sale 1969 Plymouth Satellite, fun little Mopar. - $2995

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I especially like the highlighted sentence. Just awesome man.

Must also be a heavy smoker by the boxes on the dash.

Remote oil filter too.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/5312627870.html

1969 Plymouth satellite driver. Factory 318, auto, power steering, front and rear aftermarket performance swaybars, new tires including trunk tire, factory bumper guards, updated air conditioning works great, remote oil filter routed to firewall, thermoquad carb with edelbrock intake, recent battery, dodge dog dish caps, 8 3/4 rearend with std gears for highway driving, drum brakes all work great, headers with therms wraps, dual exhaust, new shocks, mint dash, all lights work except overhead light. Had aftermarket radio that was removed, still has speakers, wiring and amplifier still hooked up if you want install one. Still has factory radio which is not hooked up. Very straight body with some rust starting on rear window corner and lower pass rear quarter panel. Whip antenna was removed and I placed over the hole an awesome sticker I got as SEMA last week. Car completed a round trip on Route 66 this summer and performed nicely, should be a fun driver builder for someone. Needs basic TLC, probably best for drivetrain upgrade and make it a poor mans roadrunner.

Selling for $2995 firm and can swap on some 15in Crager's w/BFG rubber for an extra $500 (picture of the rims are on the blue charger in the pics-which is not for sale). I will be scheduling time for viewing on Tuesday after 1:00pm

00t0t_eatasBBCs2O_600x450.jpg

01616_2IzNa6HpE3u_600x450.jpg

00X0X_lLmFiUwWCSE_600x450.jpg

00l0l_8jIh8jAHvRf_600x450.jpg

01515_6X8zqtOMIUe_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back