00L0L_iwlUbsW04Up_600x450.jpg

00505_9thD3GOfzp4_600x450.jpg

Runs good
58,000 original miles
One owner car
Air conditioner/heating
Slant 6 engine
Asking $3900 obo

At first glance, it looks like a bare bones low line economy model given the white painted rims and dog dishes, but it is really the high line Signet model, as is evidenced by the upscale seats and door panel trim and carpeting. Looks to be in nice shape too. It has factory a/c but does not have a radio. I would like it better if it had white walls and wheel covers consistent with a Signet model. But it does look like a very nice car.

At first glance, it looks like a bare bones low line economy model given the white painted rims and dog dishes, but it is really the high line Signet model, as is evidenced by the upscale seats and door panel trim and carpeting. Looks to be in nice shape too. It has factory a/c but does not have a radio. I would like it better if it had white walls and wheel covers consistent with a Signet model. But it does look like a very nice car.

I thought the same thing.
A set of w.w.s and full wheel covers will make a big improvement over the "Detroit Edison " vehicle look.
An interesting car that brings back a lot of memories.

That Valiant is really sharp. Here is the same color in the dart, With the 273 V8, A/C but presently with whites with full wheel covers. This Dart came originally with 14x5.5 rims, redline tires,and dog dish caps. The books for 69' show when Factory A/C was ordered on the A Body the wheel package as seen on the valiant was standard, as well as upgraded 340 Torsion bars.

017.JPG

I am Impressed someone kept the little Valiant like that. My Dart is a little different, in that everything mechanical is new from engine back, with 200 miles driven since I finished it. I look at it mainly,,,,and it is licensed and Insured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back