NOT MINE 1969 Town & Country in Kirkland WA (383-4)

ayilar

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how CP46H9C293625 has not yet sold. @hergfest listed this beige wagon on FCBO last December. The $15k asking price on FB in Kirkland, WA (same as last year) is IMHO eminently reasonable, given the car's condition and low miles (60k).

1665940777474.png

Last time I saw a car that I couldn't understand why it hadn't sold, I learned it was because it was intended for me. So I bought it.

Last time I saw a car that I couldn't understand why it hadn't sold, I learned it was because it was intended for me. So I bought it.
Oh, yeah, I can see how my comment was misinterpreted. I was speaking about a car I used to own, that I watched the ads for several months before inquiring and buying.

I was referring back to Ayilar's comment on why it hadn't sold, and nudging him to buy it.

So @ayilar - step up!

I was referring back to Ayilar's comment on why it hadn't sold, and nudging him to buy it.

So @ayilar - step up!
I like CP46H9C293625 a lot, including the options, and the information put out by @hergfest is great -- but I am not acquiring another C-body till I let go of another. Even with the help of @71Polara383 and @david hill, I have time to restore/maintain only so many cars.

Last edited:
Back