NOT MINE 1970 chrysler 300 convertible 300 Hurst tribute

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Here’s a familiar one back up for sale:

1970 Chrysler 300 Series | eBay
Chrysler 300 Series. One of 1077 300 convertibles made in 1970, the last year of convertible construction. It is a tribute to the only known 300H convertible made. There are rumors of two made but they are not confirmed. It is super straight and rust free due to it was a So. Calif. car from 1973 till 1997 when it went to Oregon. It starts quickly and runs smoothly with no engine smoke or noise such as ticks or clicks from the motor. On the road it drives good smooth with no vibration and drives straight, the brakes are strong and the trans shifts smoothly and quickly. The top raises and lowers quickly and smoothly. It is a great car for car shows or weekend driving. It has recent top and brakes, battery, fan clutch, radiator and heater hoses and thermostat as well as tune up new Holley factory replacement carb. Fluids changed and new top cylinders and fluid. Heavily optioned car, I have added pic of trim tag so you can decode options. options I know of are power front disc brakes, power steering, heavy duty auto trans, tilt/telescopic steering, power windows, power seats, power top, climate control, am/fm signal seeking radio with rear speaker, fender mounted turn signal indicators.

1695008774850.jpeg

1695008806308.jpeg

1695008844609.jpeg

1695008872160.jpeg

1695008928214.jpeg

1695008950337.jpeg

Hey all, have been away for a while. Yep, it's mine and I was trying to get a value on the car (though e bay is not the best). It's not going anywhere. Thanks for the info on the top cylinder replacement it helped a lot and ours did have brake fluid. It seems to have been built 8/69. And would anyone know of power window switches and climate control unit for sale that are good? Thanks!

Hey all, have been away for a while. Yep, it's mine and I was trying to get a value on the car (though e bay is not the best). It's not going anywhere. Thanks for the info on the top cylinder replacement it helped a lot and ours did have brake fluid. It seems to have been built 8/69. And would anyone know of power window switches and climate control unit for sale that are good? Thanks!
For the switches, it might be possible to rebuild yours. @Devinism has rebuilt dimmer switches for me -- superb work, fair prices, rapid turnaround.

Your 'vert has the H53 AutoTempI -- it is a hard system to get right/reliable, as multiple threads attest, but some folks like @sixpkrt have had good luck with it.

For the switches, it might be possible to rebuild yours. @Devinism has rebuilt dimmer switches for me -- superb work, fair prices, rapid turnaround.

Your 'vert has the H53 AutoTempI -- it is a hard system to get right/reliable, as multiple threads attest, but some folks like @sixpkrt have had good luck with it.
Hey ayilar;, Thank's for the info. I'll get in contact with them.

Back