$_32.jpeg-5.jpg

$_32.jpeg-6.jpg

$_32.jpeg-7.jpg

$_32.jpeg-9.jpg

$_32.jpeg-10.jpg

$_32.jpeg-11.jpg

Last edited:

"Vehicle Details​

Hello, Selling my 1970 300 Hurst, this car is equipped with the floor console, auto on the floor and sure grip. I have been told this could be a 1 of 40 of the 485 / 503 Hurst 300's produced. This is a numbers match un restored car with excellent documentation and 300 Registry history. This car has the rear wing repair recall repair, so the wing is nice and flat. It does have the usual trunk rust due to the trunk lid not sealing. Power windows work, headlight doors and seats work, car does run and drive but needs new tires and brakes. I have new carpet, brake calipers, brake pads and shoes that came with the car when I purchased it. I also have a spare door and window regulator. I a 1969 300 for parts and title, this car will goes with the sale. It has nice floors and trunk pans, fenders are good minimal rust in quarters, The 1969currently has a 383 and alum radiatior,, headers and so on. I can negotiate if you do not need the engine and trans. I have many more pictures and info if needed. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. I have a means of shipping both cars at the same time at an additional cost or come pick them up :) Thank You for looking"

Last edited:
I kind of like the donor car. Maybe it’s the high school rake calling out to me :lol:

but the hood seams to be bowed in the front where it meets the rubber lip.
Wonder if it has a clear title. The parts car has one

Carsten

Too bad (Edit: the 1969) lost the original engine. Would be good to see that car's fender tag, too.

@Vince Davie

@69CoronetRT

Last edited:
The seller represents the U code car still has its original drive train.
Its the parts car that has the engine replaced with a 383.

The seller represents the U code car still has its original drive train.
Its the parts car that has the engine replaced with a 383.

Indeed. The Hurst VIN is listed as CMU23U0C190224 -- but the tag and build sheet have VIN CM23U0C196864. Confusing, so I have edited my post. Thx @sixpkrt

Mmmm...I wonder if the 300 was U code car before the engine was swapped out, but neither vin number is for a 69 car

Mmmm...I wonder if the 300 was U code car before the engine was swapped out

The reason why I edited my post after you replied to it, is because the 300 is clearly a 1969 -- whereas the tag and build sheets are for a 1970 Hurst (note the J VON -- the '69 300 does not look like a special order to me). Mmmm indeed...

Back