For Sale 1970 Chrysler newyorker $12,345.00 (Not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
1970 Chrysler newyorker
$12,345.00
1970 Chrysler newyorker | Classic Cars | Ottawa | Kijiji
$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

just seeing what kind of trade offer i could get for my 1970 Chrysler newyorker... im in no rush to trade it away, id only trade it for the right car...or the right project car..

1970 Chrysler newyorker original metal body original factory paint ef8 metallic green original chrysler rally rims #matching 440/727 (all stock) 5 year old duel exhaust/magnaflow mufflers power seats/windows, pop locks, factory smoked windows telescope steering, 1 year only 1970 chrysler ring horn passed safety in oct 2017, right now its plated and on the road (you can test drive it if you have a trade offer i like)

the bad the windsheild is cracked (my fault when fixing the roof) the roof skin is rotten with pin holes, quick fixed with fiberglass for now (does not leak) missing carpet, headliner needs to be sowen back together there is 1 rust patch in the car, under the gas pedal left tail light is missing piece of the trim power seats do not work, radio is not wired up

im interested in mopar trades, even if they are a rough project challenger, cuda, charger, super bee, cornet, gtx

id trade for any 1970 b body plymouth in any shape, sattilite , roadrunner, belvedere

id trade for a 65-68 fastback mustang project

id trade for a 1975 gmc gentalmens jim or 1975 gmc james beau edition in any shape

possibly trade for a 71-73 buick Riviera GS, 1972 ford Torino fastback or coupe or 83/84 hurst/olds, if it is in good shape

but i will take a look at any classic car trade you have to offer, any make, any model.. RARE PROJECTS, rat rod, custom, original, restored, low rider, pace car, anything...

id consider multiple trades, what do you have?

pembroke area email the kijiji add or email raglanmike@yahoo.com and if im interested in what you have to trade we will get intouch over the telephone...i check my kijiji and email daily

SOMEbody is reaallllyyy dreaming......
About 11,000 over priced...

When someone starts an ad with "Just seeing what type of trade offer....", it's time to run.

"5 year old duel exhaust"

dueling-swords.jpg

Sorry I'm out, don't wanna drive a car with a 5 year ruckus going on under the floorboards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back