For Sale 1970 Plymouth Fury III Base 6.3L CONVERTIBLE! NO RESERVE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samplingman

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Ot...tr=true&hash=item33a308c835&item=221778593845

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Up for auction is a rare 1970 Plymouth Fury III convertible, one of 1954 ever made during this final year of production for the full size convertible Chrysler. I recently purchased this Fury III from the original owner. He ordered it with a 383 backed with a 727 torque flight transmission with the 8.75” rear. This is an all numbers matching original car except for the paint. The interior pieces are in pretty nice shape needing only a good cleaning. This car has been sitting in a garage for more than 25 years. This car comes with a new soft top and also new molded carpets for the front and rear that were purchased many years ago, but left in their original packaging. The frame rails on this unibody car have significant rust damage, so this car will need a complete restoration. I have decided to sell the car because I am restoring another Mopar and simply do not have to time (or budget) to complete both. This car is a project car for sure and is being sold as is. Repairing the unibody will take a talented craftsman.
I tried to take as many pictures as possible so that bidders can see as many details as possible before bidding. The car was never issued a title from the DMV due to its age, but it comes with a copy of the last registration as well as a bill of sale. The new owner is responsible for researching titling requirements in their state of residence. Please ask any questions for have before bidding and I will be happy to answer them. The buyer is responsible for all shipping. The car is for sale locally, so I reserve the right to end the auction at any time. Thank you for your interest and happy bidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back