NOT MINE 1970 Plymouth Grand Coupe - $500 (Sheldon, ND)

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Might as well post up the cheap hulk of a parts car it's been kicking around in the bookmark bin for awhile, I'll bet you can drag it away for scrap price.

1970 Plymouth Grand Coupe - auto parts - by owner - vehicle...

00505_d3NR82NczGKz_0qk0jK_1200x900.jpg

1970 Plymouth Fury Grand coupe for parts. Hide away head lights, good front and rear bumpers, good trunk lid, lots of good parts.
No engine, no interior, or transmission.

post id: 7361103459
posted: 2021-08-04 21:04

Unfortunate that you did not post his phone number or the email. The ad has now expired and all we have is a picture and ID. I shoulda posted that up after previewing. My mistake.
I just looked at it yesterday. Gonna be crushed and the people will pay to have it removed and get practically nothing for the scrap metal price.

Unfortunate that you did not post his phone number or the email. The ad has now expired and all we have is a picture and ID. I shoulda posted that up after previewing. My mistake.
I just looked at it yesterday. Gonna be crushed and the people will pay to have it removed and get practically nothing for the scrap metal price.
Have patients my friend, from the looks of the photo I don't think it's going anywhere soon. My guess is that it'll turn up on FB soon and maybe T-Rev will post it up.
It's kind of a fine line now with posting up AD's, post too soon and POOF! SOLD, let it stew for awhile and see if someone else posts it, then that involves a previous post search to avoid a repeat... you get my drift? But posting up AD phone numbers or contact info is against the forum rules for NOT MINE AD's as many of these AD's can be years old and a long gone sale with the seller getting annoying calls about a ancient AD and possibly drawing un-wanted attention to the forum.

TIP: A tip for picking this one up for a bargain, bring a iron rake with ya and some grass seed, tell the seller you'll rake out all the leftover nut's & bolts, grade it out and throw down some seed. WOALA! in 3 months time he will never miss it and have to mow around it!

:rofl:

sheldon is a little town, 110 or so people. you could go there and drive around, or ask someone in the town cafe. it wouldn't be hard to find.

Back