1970 Sport Fury Trunk Lock Emblem

MONC440

Reaction score
Can someone tell me what my emblem is supposed to look like? I think it should be red white & blue. It seams to have the insert missing?

Also I guess I'm looking for one if anyone has one. Also looking for the sport fury script emblem.

trunk lock emblem.jpeg

After a few more minutes I finally found the pic of what it should look like. Funny I used the search on our site and couldn't find it but when I used google it was the second one that came up.

Anyone have the insert or emblem? Mine isn't pitted much but the insert is gone and I don't have the script emblem.

1674328419005.png

These two pieces are next to impossible to find NOS. I have only seen 2 NOS Sport Fury script emblems in the last 4 years. I purchased both - 1 for my GT, and 1 for a friend’s GT. The lock emblem is unobtainium NOS. I’ve only seen 1 in the last 5 years and I bought it. Right place at the right time with just enough money. Good used will be a little easier to find.
Hopefully someone here has a used one or knows someone that does. Be patient and look everyday on all the assorted websites. Worst case - plan to attend one of the larger Mopar events this year. Best of luck with your search.

Do you know if the insert is aluminum or plastic? Wonder if I could recreate in 3D printer.

Do you know if the insert is aluminum or plastic? Wonder if I could recreate in 3D printer.
I believe the insert is a pressed heavy aluminum foil which is then painted. You could probably 3D print a set of dies to produce the foil imprint. Definitely worth trying. Here are measurements.

20230122_090209.jpg

20230122_090128.jpg

20230122_090045.jpg

There has to be someone out there that can reproduce the overlay for the base for that medallion.
I assume it is aluminum and not plastic. It is a matter of how much it costs and can you break even
on making enough to satisfy the few out there that need them.

Keep seeing an ad on facebook for a company called Droplight industries. They make stainless logos and things might be a start?

There is someone that reproduces these since I recently bought one and it looks very good, like original. Now I just need to figure out who sold it to me!

Back