WANTED 1971-73 Chrysler AM-FM Stereo Radio (Motorola Mark IV, #3501-36)

Status
Not open for further replies.

330dTA

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for one of these: it's a relatively rare '71 to '73 Chrysler Stereo Radio. I will pay decent money for a decent item.

(I owe one to a member for this photo.)
1971-73 Chrysler AM-FM Stereo Radio_Motorola Mark IV.jpeg

Thank you, ThisAwesomeCOLA;
Yes, that is of the type I’m after.

Too bad he’s only willing to accept US Postal Money Order. - I much prefer PayPal. I’ll pay extra what they charge (IIRC, it’d be about 3 to 4 %). Works like a charm, everytime.

However, let’s try to call out member @413 !

@Ripinator how about you tell us what is there to “be careful” of here? PayPal is not all that great and I’m done playing their games with my money, so I don’t accept them. And I’m up front telling buyers that.

What buyers should be careful of is a seller that’s says to use friends and family to be paid. Ordering you to forgo you buyer protection that PayPal offers. That’s not so good.

@Ripinator how about you tell us what is there to “be careful” of here? PayPal is not all that great and I’m done playing their games with my money, so I don’t accept them. And I’m up front telling buyers that.

What buyers should be careful of is a seller that’s says to use friends and family to be paid. Ordering you to forgo you buyer protection that PayPal offers. That’s not so good.

413: A lot of scammers insist on the use of Postal Money orders. They are just like cash; you have no recourse if you don't receive your item.

I agree with you that F&F is a bad idea when buyer and seller do not know one another, and that the PP fee is high.

BUT... @330dTA has offered to pay the PP fee (3-4%) so that you don't have to leave the money on the table (or rather, in PP's pocket). Using PP, as @Ripinator is pointing out, both buyer and seller would be protected.

I also only accept USPS money orders as payment for parts that I ship, and it is mail fraud if I don't deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back