WANTED 1971 Chrysler New Yorker Stub Frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOPARAMAN71

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi All,

I posted this exact request in early November and still have no luck, so I figured I try again!

I recently acquired a 1971 Chrysler New Yorker 4 dr Hardtop. The car is in really nice shape except for needing a complete New/Used stub frame due to mine being rotted out. Please Let me know if you have one laying around.

Thanks in Advance!

:thumbsup:

I had responded to this before but did not get a reply?
I have a nice solid one from a 70 300 already removed.
Still have to remove disc brakes and 440 M/T
You can have it for FREE if you can arrange for pickup

6098CA94-7EFA-4B51-A082-41E86B290E1D.jpeg

If the subframe offered would work, talk to John Fowlie from Big M Automotive. He is planning a trip east to the Michigan/Ohio area in the next month or so and has room for parts hauling. He is well-known in the Forward Look community and lives in Williams, CA. It would probably be much cheaper than any other shipping option. Big M Automotive

Good morning! Thanks SGT FURY - I really appreciate your offer, but would feel guilty if I didn't at least pay you something for it. We can work those details out. I was looking into shipping and just logged on to see that Fireflight56 mentioned a possible contact for mode of transportation. (Thanks for that as well) I will reach out and see what he says! Thank you guys, I really appreciate it - Sorry for the late reply

Also! 1970FuryConv - Thanks for early guidance with the project. It will be super helpful - Much Appreciated!

I know John at Big M very well.
We have gone on many car buying road trips.
I have to clean up my place for a coming fire department inspection.
I hate to have to scrap it
I have the sub sitting with the 440 on it still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back