WANTED 1971 Fury Trunk Lock Medallions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trailer Park

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello, I am looking for 71 Fury trunk lock medallions for: Sports fury, Fury III, Fury II, and Fury I. Pictures would even help. I have the GT and Gran Fury ones but need the ones listed above. Thanks for the help.

IMG_3078[1].JPG

Hello, I am looking for 71 Fury trunk lock medallions for: Sports fury, Fury III, Fury II, and Fury I. Pictures would even help. I have the GT and Gran Fury ones but need the ones listed above. Thanks for the help.

View attachment 439107

Do you have both the Gran Coupe and Gran Sedan medallions? I have an NOS Fury III medallion but if I sell it I would prefer that it go to someone who owns a Fury III. I also have the Gran Sedan medallion.

Do you have both the Gran Coupe and Gran Sedan medallions? I have an NOS Fury III medallion but if I sell it I would prefer that it go to someone who owns a Fury III. I also have the Gran Sedan medallion.
Bill if there is a way I can buy those from you that from you that would be great. I am in the process of making reproductions of all of them that's why I want to get originals. I didn't know there was a Gran Coupe and Gran Sedan. Shows how much I know. Let me know - Thanks for the response.

Bill if there is a way I can buy those from you that from you that would be great. I am in the process of making reproductions of all of them that's why I want to get originals. I didn't know there was a Gran Coupe and Gran Sedan. Shows how much I know. Let me know - Thanks for the response.

Shoot me an email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back