WANTED 1971 New Yorker fender skirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixpkrt

Reaction score
Contact seller
Looking for the drivers side fender skirt with the stainless steel trim that matches the trim on the entire length of the car. I'd be interested in both sides as long as the trim is attached.
Other fender skirts that might work are 1972 & 1973. Color is not important.

Thanks!! I don't know if there is any difference from 2 to 4 door cars. When looking at pics, they look the same to me.
Do you know?

3620094 R skirt molding 3612962 cast on part 1971 NY
3620095 L skirt molding 3612963 cast on part 1971 NY

3570928 R skirt 1971 Chrysler/Imperial
3357929 L skirt 1971 Chrysler/Imperial

have all of the above used and perfect

3505108 R skirt 1972-73 Chrysler/Imperial
3505109 L skirt 1972-73 Chrysler/Imperial

I do not think the 72-73 style will work as it has a different part #

that is unless the #s supersede each other

the 2 and 4 door skirts are the same for all of the 1971-73 Chrysler/Imperials

Here are pics of the side skirts i have, they are in very good condition, the pins are perfect and there is no damage. The stainless on both sides are good with no scratches or dents. Yes the two and four door units are the same. As for part numbers I cant say if they cross over or not. Maybe someone on the forum with experience with 71 and 72 NYers can comment on whether they will fit or not.

side skirts.jpg
side skirts1.jpg

Those skirts look like they'll work, but they look like either fiberglass or composite casting, similar to my 72 Imperial.
The passenger side skirt in this pic is from my New Yorker, and it's metal.
Can't find a part number on it, unless it's underneath the stainless steel panel.
71 NY fender skirt PS front.jpg
71 NY fender skirt PS back.jpg

@Wollfen Looking again at the skirts you posted, I don't think they'll match up for replacements on my NY after looking closely at the locations of the stainless steel from the top of the skirt.

Yes the stainless is different and the profile is different too, they wont fit your car.

Thanks for check on the skirts you mentioned previously.
Those look like the correct skirts, and the holes look to be in the same locations.
Do you have the stainless trim that's supposed to be on there?

Marty, do the L&R skirts you have include the stainless trim?
Your pic in post #10 shows it without the trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back