For Sale 1971 ? polara station wagon parts available in junkyard

challenger340

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I have access to this car in a junkyard. Car has been there for many years so no soft parts will be any good most likely. Small trim parts will start at $50.00 and larger harder to remove and parts will be a bit more than 50.00 The current pictures and terrible, but if you have interest in a part, I can take better pictures, on my next trip. I will shipping from jacksonville arkansas 72076. I only go to junkyard about 1 time a month, so this will be a slow process, if you are in a hurry, I maybe too slow. Pictures are very lacking, alot. And my old camera date and time stamp are off.

DCFC0412.JPG

DCFC0413.JPG

DCFC0414.JPG

DCFC0415.JPG

DCFC0416.JPG

@challenger340 -- do you have the VIN and/or fender tag of this 1969 Polara wagon?

Do you need any parts? My time at the junkyard is very limited. I get alot of requests for fender tag and vin information, and other information gathering requests. I do not wish to sound rude, but with my limited time at the junkyard, I am there mainly for supplying members with parts. If I had more time, I could do more. But when I am at junkyard, I am very very busy gathering parts. I get 5 to 10 request all the time, that do not concern parts, And I just do not have the time to gather information. There no easy way to say it. Hope I did not come off as rude.

Do you need any parts? My time at the junkyard is very limited. I get alot of requests for fender tag and vin information, and other information gathering requests. I do not wish to sound rude, but with my limited time at the junkyard, I am there mainly for supplying members with parts. If I had more time, I could do more. But when I am at junkyard, I am very very busy gathering parts. I get 5 to 10 request all the time, that do not concern parts, And I just do not have the time to gather information. There no easy way to say it. Hope I did not come off as rude.
Thank you. No parts needed for me in this case. If this were a 1970, then things would be different and I’d send you a PM.

I understand fully that time is money. I was only asking in this case as I thought you might have the tag photo — and I did not think I’d be wasting your time, as often the tag will help others also see if a car has an item they might buy from you.

Bottom line, grateful for any tag you post, and best wishes.

Back