1971 Spt Fury - not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdh157

Reaction score
Contact seller
Just got this lead, passing it on but if anyone wants the contact info pm me.........car is within several hours of me

Great Winter Time Project !!! 1971 Sport Fury, 2 door, metallic blue, 383 rebuilt engine, rebuilt transmission, duel exhaust, 8 3/4 355 posse rear end, mopar performance parts, 88,395 miles. Asking $3,900.00 or best offer.

Has road wheels, looks like B7, gold interior, column AT. no idea if it's original drive train or not.

guess what? just looked hard at the pics, it is green under the hood so i guess that is the orig color

it looks great from the outside without v-roof.
But the gold interieur with the wrong seats :-((
It is was green. It should have stayed green.

Reminds me that I still search for a 70/71 Sport Fury in blue. Preferred without v-roof. But I am patient

I still have a ton of pics of that B7 spt fury that i took last year, car was for sale near me. I wondered for awhile if I did right to let it go, but I realize now I did.....got a decent 440 polara rag, not as highly desirable to the mainstream community but right up my alley. The Fury was a neat car but not my dream car.

I still have a ton of pics of that B7 spt fury that i took last year, car was for sale near me. I wondered for awhile if I did right to let it go, but I realize now I did.....got a decent 440 polara rag, not as highly desirable to the mainstream community but right up my alley. The Fury was a neat car but not my dream car.

You did the right thing brother ......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back