1972 Chrysler New Yorker Sedan 4D
1652013391902.png

1652013402960.png
1652013413226.png

1652013423986.png

1652013436260.png

1652013448651.png

1652013461279.png

440 4bbl. Good Project Car. Some water damage and rust, but still essentially complete, stock, and in relatively good shape. Needs to be out of the weather and restored. Serious inquiries only.

Assuming the exterior color is original, this is a third example of a TX9 car with blue interior.

With that carpet I bet the smell inside is pretty bad. For that price though it's a good deal.

I would be interested in how bad the rust is but the typical places don't look bad. I say daily driver while gas is still cheap. Some body jump in.
Seems that we are under represented in Hotlanta.

Fella says he has 5 offers at 1000 bucks. He's holding out for the 1500. Said he would hold the car for me if I commit to the 1500. Seems like a pretty cool car as that fender tag is awesome.
TX9 with B8 . Stunning color combination.
Somebody step up quick and get this car as it's considered a parts car from him and he's gonna sell it fast!

black on blue (2).jpg

@cuda hunter -- I agree on the black / blue combo's being cool, which is why I flagged it. Do I read CH41T2C119290 ?

Last edited:
That's a difficult one.
He said his wife is fed up with pictures of the car. Doesn't want to take more pics.
1500 seems cheap. Even with the rust I see there, it's not a minnesota or new york car.

That front bumper looks like the chrome is peeling. But it could be a badly rusted front valance too. Hard to tell by the pics. $1500 does seem like a good price when you consider where the prices on C bodies have gone lately. Seller might take a few bucks less after reading that ad.
At least somebody won't be overpaying too much for a non-running car with rust issues.

That front bumper looks like the chrome is peeling. But it could be a badly rusted front valance too. Hard to tell by the pics.
The front bumper looks to me like it is rusted through. That'd be a bummer.

Was it in a flood? Is that what he is referring to as water damage? Does it run?
Good eye. Looking more closely at the carpets, I would suggest any buyer ask him. That does not change the value of the interior or metal, but it'd make it a parts car unfortunately (at least to me).

Actually it appears to me to be CH41T2C119298 .
You're correct -- I checked the original pic, it's an "8".

Assuming the exterior color is original, this is a third example of a TX9 car with blue interior.
PE41C0D258384 (which @Triple Pickle owns) is a fourth example of a black exterior paint / blue interior fusie Mopar.

Assuming the exterior color is original, here is a fifth example: WP41G1E130442 just sold on eBay for $3k. @69CoronetRT can confirm if the VIN makes sense (E would be a Los Angeles-plant car, correct?)

$_322.JPG

$_32.JPG

$_323.JPG

$_324.JPG

Last edited:
It's really unfortunate what happened to the look of the coronet between 70 and 71.
I really like the 70's but the 71's just lost it for me.
That plaque on the passengers fender is pretty funny.
Thanks for pointing this out @ayilar.
I'm not used to seeing anything E on this site. LA plant. What else was made at the E plant in 71 aside from E bodies and the coronet, a B body ?

It's really unfortunate what happened to the look of the coronet between 70 and 71.
I really like the 70's but the 71's just lost it for me.
That plaque on the passengers fender is pretty funny.
Thanks for pointing this out @ayilar.
I'm not used to seeing anything E on this site. LA plant. What else was made at the E plant in 71 aside from E bodies and the coronet, a B body ?
LA made A bodies (Dart, Duster, Valiants) and B bodies (Satellite et al, Coronets and Chargers) for 71. E bodies had already been moved to the Hamtramck plant by 71.

Last edited:
Back