For Sale 1972 Custom Suburban wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.twistyneck

Reaction score
Contact seller
$900 - what I have in it. OBO. Or be creative, I might trade you for something like guitars or tools, what have you? Unfortunately, no title, though I can give you a bill of sale if that did you any good.

Remarkably little rust. Got as far as plopping the drive train back in it. Doesn’t run. Driveshaft is disconnected. Is a roller. Will need to be trailered.

Yup, my dream car - but I have to be realistic, I am in over my head. I got it this far - out of a field and away from the derby. This could be restored or it would be good for some parts for sure especially doors, tailgate, glass fenders quarters. This could be restored or it would be good for parts for sure especially doors, tailgate, glass fenders quarters. I don’t really have the ability to tear this thing into pieces and ship it. 25 minutes south east of Nashville off of I 24. Come visit! PM me if interested.

PICTURES…
Gobs of pictures here in a previous thread. If I need to repost them in this thread please let me know and I will do so.

$900 - what I have in it. OBO. Or be creative, I might trade you for something like guitars or tools, what have you? Unfortunately, no title, though I can give you a bill of sale if that did you any good.

Remarkably little rust. Got as far as plopping the drive train back in it. Doesn’t run. Driveshaft is disconnected. Is a roller. Will need to be trailered.

Yup, my dream car - but I have to be realistic, I am in over my head. I got it this far - out of a field and away from the derby. This could be restored or it would be good for some parts for sure especially doors, tailgate, glass fenders quarters. This could be restored or it would be good for parts for sure especially doors, tailgate, glass fenders quarters. I don’t really have the ability to tear this thing into pieces and ship it. 25 minutes south east of Nashville off of I 24. Come visit! PM me if interested.

PICTURES…
Gobs of pictures here in a previous thread. If I need to repost them in this thread please let me know and I will do so.
Yes, post photos here. Thanks

Do you have a good title?
You can always do a Vermont title which is just some paperwork then re-title in your state. We got one here in NC for an abandoned vehicle that had NO paperwork whatsoever, yes it was a PIA & took almost a year but we finally got it. Made me nervous as my son was putting a LOT of hours and some money into it and my fear was the original owner was going to pop up and claim the thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back