WANTED 1972 Imperial LeBaron 2dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

56lafemme

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am in need of the following for a 72 LeBaron 2dr. hardtop with sunroof as im getting ready to do a full resto. Parts were missing when I acquired it. Front and rear door panels, window switches complete rear seat, rear interior sail panels and fender skirts. Any color as I we are doing a full restoration. Also missing is the cassette recorder. Im missing these parts all together. Might consider a parts car, found one during covid but shipper bailed and shipping was crazy. Please email what you have and any photos would be great! Thanks for any help, but please don't respond by saying, I have what you need and send screen shots of a car on internet that you don't own!.

Here is my car and want to sell the skirts off it cuz it has a flat tire and am too lazy to fix it. Parting whole thing out for scrap value.

OK not my car and do have the skirts as previously mentioned in earlier e-mail

The cassette recorder was used on other models of cars so posting on other forums might help...the recorders were all the same but some of the shrouds are different.

Also there were 2 types of microphones: coiled wire or not coiled wire

unnamed.jpg

here are the 2 skirts I have

3505108 right
3505109 left

above fit 1972-73 Chrysler or Imperial

the right one has 4 holes for a molding. I assume that depending on whether it was off a Chrysler or Imperial
there were different moldings on these

the left has a wheel opening molding on it

also have 2926309 Right door window switch 3 buttons NOS 69-73 Imperial

DSCN5699.JPG

DSCN5700.JPG

Last edited:
What would you be looking at on price and how nice? My case and carpet was black, I have part of the floor mount and case, would need to look at which part I do have. Thanks for the reply

Do you have the trim? I definitely do not have the holes.

3505108 right
3505109 left

the right one has 4 holes for a molding. I assume that depending on whether it was off a Chrysler or Imperial

View attachment 432425

View attachment 432426

3505108 right
3505109 left

View attachment 432425

View attachment 432426

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back