NOT MINE 1975 Chrysler New Yorker - $11,500 (Georgetown) Texas

coco

Reaction score
I follow this seller Ryan on Instagram and he has some nice cars, keeps some sells some. 24 pics available on link and dont think you'd find nicer if a 4dr 75 NYr is your thing ! Beautiful interior IMHO

1975 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham. I purchased this car from the original owner, it was sold new in Dallas Texas. It was parked in his garage in 1994/95 and a car cover was put over for protection. I got the car going again, did all the brakes, new gas tank, carburetor rebuild, flush coolant, oil change. Spark plugs and full tune up.
The car runs and drives amazingly. I took it on a 2 hour drive to marble falls texas recently and it performed flawlessly.

440 V8 and torqueflite transmission.
I have tons of original documents including the original window sticker and all receipts.

1657012148483.png

1657012173070.png

1657012198462.png

1657012365960.png

Love that fabric! Looks to be in good shape. And of course.... It has to be a 4 door not 2 and blue!

^^How you doing John?? BTW.... I just noticed that situation with the drivers armrest! What's that about?

That is absolutely beautiful.
Agreed on the interior - makes the pillow-top leather seats look boring.

Anybody know where you can find that particular color and type of fabric??

Ryan posted up a short video on Instagram of the car and I'm sure if anyone is interested would send them to you if not local. If only it was a few years older ( 66, 67 or 68) I'd be beating down his door. I'm getting near to giving up ever finding a car for me with exchange rates and costs of shipping. :(

Back