NOT MINE 1976 Chrysler NYB Coupe

Corbin

Reaction score
upload_2021-10-1_9-37-19.png

upload_2021-10-1_9-37-40.png

upload_2021-10-1_9-38-24.png

Seems clean and reasonably priced.

Text From Add

Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe runs good. This car is in great condition for its age and has low miles. Everything in this car is metric. There are 94,981 KM in this car which is only 59,014 actual miles! The motor is a 440 and sounds great. Everything works, power windows, power locks, and power seats. The seats are in great condition, no rips, tears or burns. The windshield wipers work perfect. The tires are in good shape, 65% or better. It has a new fuel tank. Also has a new Edelbrock carburetor. This car is loaded!

The a/c does not work. There are 2 cracks in the steering wheel 2 small rock chips in the windshield. The electric antenna don't work. There is a little surface rust under the doors and on the back quarter panel. I bought the car 2 years ago and it has been in storage since I bought it.

1977 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham Coupe - general for sale - by owner

The a/c does not work. There are 2 cracks in the steering wheel 2 small rock chips in the windshield. The electric antenna don't work. There is a little surface rust under the doors and on the back quarter panel.
So add this in and you still won't reach the current price in value

Probably wouldn't had double posted had I recalled the year correctly...

Back