For Sale 1977 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY BROUGHAM 2DRHT, LOW MILES (eBay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

68PK21 440.6bbl

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
NOT MINE!!!... This is a odd one (is it the wheels or color) but notice the engine bay as compared to the Gateway Chrysler...

1977 Plymouth Fury Brougham | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Condition: Used
Seller Notes:
“THREE YEAR PRODUCTION, NUMBERS MATCHING, RUST FREE, LOW MILEAGE SOUTHERN CAR, ALWAYS GARAGED, NEW REPAINT IN ORIGINAL COLOR.”

Year: 1977
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): PH23K7D139936
Mileage: 63878
Make: Plymouth
Transmission: Automatic
Model: Fury
Body Type: Coupe
Trim: Brougham
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Engine: 360 4BBL
Vehicle Title: Clear
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
Sub Model: Gran Fury
For Sale By: Private Seller
Exterior Color: Jasmine Yellow
Interior Color: Saddle Tan

1977 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY BROUGHAM 2DRHT

I AM NOT A DEALER; I’M A CAR COLLECTOR. OCCASSIONALLY I SELL ONE OF MY CARS TO MAKE ROOM FOR SOMETHING ELSE. THIS GRAN FURY WAS PURCHASED NEW ON 12-15-76 IN SPRINGFIELD, MO AND LIVED IN SALT-FREE SW MO AND HAS LIVED IN NW AR FOR THE LAST 12 YEARS. IT IS A RARE RUST-FREE, LOW MILEAGE (63,878), NUMBERS MATCHING, LOW PRODUCTION (1 OF 4846) CAR, THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRECKED AND IS 85% ORIGINAL. THE GRAN FURY BROUGHM WAS A THREE YEAR ONLY (C-BODY) MODEL AND THIS IS THE LAST YEAR. THIS IS A LARGE CAR, WITH A LENGTH OF 18 ½ FEET AND A 20.4 CUBIC FOOT TRUNK.

I HAVE A CLEAR TITLE AND THE CAR COMES COMPLETE WITH THE ORIGINAL BILL OF SALE, TITLE HISTORY OF ALL OWNERS, BUILD SHEET, OWNER’S MANUAL, COLOR CHART, FACTORY SALES PHAMPLET AND HUGE CUSTOMER PAINT & UPHOLSTERY SELECTOR AND FACTORY SERVICE BOOK.

STANDARD EQUIPMENT: 360 V-8, TORQUEFLITE AUTO, P/S, P/DB, FENDER MOUNTED TURN SIGNAL INDICATORS, WHEEL WELL & ROCKER MOLDINGS, HOOD ORNAMENT, DELUXE GAS DOOR

OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT ON THIS CAR: A/C, CRUISE, ELECTRIC CLOCK, VINYL SEATS W/FRONT ARMREST, REMOTE OUTSIDE MIRROR, AM/FM RADIO, TINTED (GREEN) WINDOWS, CANOPY (3/4) VINYL ROOF AND OPERA WINDOWS.

CONDITION: THE CAR IS BEAUTIFUL WITH ORIGINAL & PERFECT VINYL TOP, GREEN TINTED WINDOWS, TRIM, EMBLEMS & HOOD ORNAMENT, GRILL, HEADLIGHT BEZELS, TAILIGHTS, SIDE MARKERS, SEATS, CARPET, DOOR PANELS & DASH. THE ORIGINAL BUMPERS SHINE. THE TRUNK HAS THE ORIGINAL JACK INSTRUCTIONS, ORIGINAL MAT WITH SOME WEAR, NEW SPARE AND REFURBISHED JACK. THE CLOCK DOES NOT WORK AND THE A/C NEEDS CHARGED.

MODIFICATIONS/UPGRADES NEW TWO-STAGE PAINT IN ORIGINAL COLOR, LOWERED 2” (OLD SCHOOL) WITH BLOCKS AND TORSION BARS, NEW KUHMO DIRECTIONAL TIRES (225/50/R/16) FRONT, (245/50/R/16) REAR, NEW POLISHED AMERICAN RACING TORQUE THRUST WHEELS, (16X7 AND 16X9), NOS WHEEL WELL MOLDINGS, HID HEADLIGHTS, LEATHER-WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL, NEW BRAKES, SHOCKS, U-JOINTS, DUAL EXAUST WITH GLASS PACKS & RECTANGLE STAINLESS TIPS (TO MATCH TAILIGHTS). AND A VINTAGE PLYMOUTH "RAPID TRANSIT SYSTEM" DECAL.

ENGINE: NEW EDLEBROCK INTAKE & CARB, NEW MOPAR PERFORMANCE AIR CLEANER & VALVE COVERS, SUMMIT CHROME ALTERNATOR, RECONDITIONED RADIATOR & FAN, NEW BATTERY, HOSES, BELTS, PLUGS & WIRES, FUEL PUMP, SENDING UNIT & FILTER. DETAILED WITH CHROME, PAINT, & POWDER COAT.

DISCAIMERS: VEHICLE SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH NO IMPLIED OR ACTUAL WARRANTY.

YOUR BID CONSITIUTES A WRITTEN CONTRACT. BIDDERS WITH ZERO FEEDBACK OR NON-PAYMENT HISTORY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. PLEASE CONTACT US BY EMAIL BEFORE YOU BID IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

PAYMENT: NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT OF $500 (CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER) MUST BE MADE 24 HOURS AFTER CLOSE OF AUCTION. BALANCE MUST BE PAID SEVEN CALENDAR DAYS AFTER CLOSE OF ACTION (CASH OR WIRE TRANSFER). CAR & CLEAR TITLE NOT RELEASED UNTIL PAID-IN-FULL. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, CREDIT CARDS OR PAYPAL.

DELIVERY: WE WILL SELL WORLD-WIDE AND HAVE WORKED WITH BUYER’S SHIPPERS TO SUCCESSFULLY SHIP TO ENGLAND, AUSTRALIA, SWEDEN AND SPAIN.

STATE-SIDE BUYERS CAN PICK-UP LOCALLY OR ARRANGE THEIR OWN TRANSPORT.

THIS IS A RE-LIST DUE TO A BUYER THAT DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH WITH TRANSACTION...IT HAS ALSO BEEN REDUCED $1000.

All CAPS is not my doing see ad.
Nice car but the 'Old School' BS needs to go.
I don't brlirve the mileage on this one either. (needs extensive documentation)

2 more pics in next post

A formal Fury like this makes me think of "Ain't Nobody" by Rufus & Chaka Khan. I just can't help it. Funky!

FYI: funky = different but cool (from the Urban Dictionary)

Last edited:
A formal Fury like this makes me think of "Ain't Nobody" by Rufus & Chaka Khan. I just can't help it. Funky!

FYI: funky = different but cool (from the Urban Dictionary)
I guess everyone has different thoughts when the see this car, I see my favorite car when I was a kid. Because of the 1979 matchbox plymouth fury police car. They made blue/white, red/white, black/white.

I have NO idea why I'm so attracted to cars of this general color scheme. Both of my Monacos were/are along these lines. God, my teenage self would hate me.

That's a pretty handsome ride if you ask me. Loose the wheels and exhaust tips and it'd be even more so.

Well, obviously I like the color (see avatar photo). I think this is a beauty, and i can't think of the last time I saw one. I remember when they were new and thought the styling was odd up front with the single round headlight,as so many manufacturers of full size cars had gone to the dual rectangular headlights in 1975. But time changes and now I like it. The wheels can be changed, they don't fit a formal coupe. The lowered suspension would make it a no for me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back