For Sale 1978 Chrysler Cordoba 400ci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that cactus giving the finger?
Seriously, I forgot you had this car. One of my favorites. Shocked it hasn't sold.
1687731087473.png

Is that cactus giving the finger?
Seriously, I forgot you had this car. One of my favorites. Shocked it hasn't sold.
View attachment 603426
That's what I love about Saugoros, they will flip anybody off! Yeah I'm surprised it hasn't sold too but I don't think much of anything is selling now. I've got quite a few cars bookmarked on multiple sites and most of them have been for sale for months. I think I'm going to put the 300 on B.A.T. That seems to be the only place that is selling for good money.

I'll be very interested to see how it does on BaT.
Use a lot of Salesmanese and stuff it with railroad car full of non-essential and useless info.
And gets Thumbs Up everywhere you go.

I passed on this one last year, no title or keys and sitting in this spot for 20 years. No rust except for a quarter size hole in the hood. Complete and original. Asking price was $1,200, I knew I wouldn't have the time to work on it and still kicking myself.

20211214_121124.jpg

20211214_121143.jpg

I passed on this one last year, no title or keys and sitting in this spot for 20 years. No rust except for a quarter size hole in the hood. Complete and original. Asking price was $1,200, I knew I wouldn't have the time to work on it and still kicking myself.

View attachment 603459

View attachment 603460
Defiantly a gold mine in parts if not a good project.

View attachment 603459

View attachment 603460
That's crazy! I'm guessing it's gone now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back