For Sale 1978 CHRYSLER NEWPORT ST. REGIS COUPE $5,900.00 (not mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck62

Reaction score
Contact seller
1978 CHRYSLER NEWPORT ST. REGIS COUPE
$5,900.00 (CAD)
1978 CHRYSLER NEWPORT ST. REGIS COUPE | Classic Cars | Lloydminster | Kijiji

$_59.jpg

This is an uncommon Chrysler, there were not many Newports with the St, Regis package. This car is all original, still has the selling dealers sticker on the trunk. The St. Regis emblems are on the hood ornament, the gas cap and on both sides beside the coupe windows. Not only that the St. Regis brands are still on the seats. Beautiful car in very nice condition, drives nice, runs nice, has air, cruise, tilt and telescopic wheel, power windows, locks and seat. It has 400 motor, 78 was the last year for the 400. Vinyl roof is in excellent condition. Overall car is very nice. I have had it 2 or 3 years and i bought it in Sask. so to liscence it in Alberta i had to put it through an inter provincial inspection and although it is a couple of years since that was done there has hardly been any kilometers put on it since the inspection. If you are interested make me an offer. For more info call Don at 780 755 2258 or send an email
$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

$_59.jpg

The differences between a New Yorker and Newport are front and rear. From the side they are difficult to notice a difference.

Very nice Newport. Rare to find one with T&T and power windows. Grab it quick if you want it.

Dammit.. another one I can’t afford to get too.. maybe Carlisle will bare some fruit for me. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back