For Sale 1979 Chrysler 300

Anthony.M

Reaction score
Contact seller
1979 300. I purchased this late last year from a Classic Car Dealer in Indiana. Milage is circa 33k but not sure if that is true. Not quite as it was described but not that bad. It is Lean Burn and Cat Delete with new muffler and tailpipes. The dealer did install a rebuilt alternator and the A/C does works. The 360 runs very nice, does not smoke at all and the compression test was very good. (I have the results somewhere) I put a fresh set of badly needed tires on it; Hankook Kinergy H735. The interior is in very nice shape. The body and paint are ok, the right front fender is out of sorts but bad, no frame damage. Overall, it is in nice car that could use TLC to make very nice. Asking $10'200 or best offer and will deliver in the New England region if you buy the coffee.
79 300 VI.jpg
79 300 I.jpg

79 300 IX.jpg

79 300 V.jpg

79 300 VI.jpg

79 300 VII.jpg

79 300 VIII.jpg

79 300 X.jpg

Picture of rh frt fender and related underbody?

The lean burn has been removed so it would help to know what carburetor in on it.

Be glad..... very glad..... that the lean burn was removed. Surprised that that the "delete" option was available at the time.....I think this was a variation on the Cordoba at the time, sure looks nice with the red leather interior........

I know there is a group called "Malaise Motors" (or something like that) that embraces these cars, I'd recommend listing it there as well.

Be glad..... very glad..... that the lean burn was removed. Surprised that that the "delete" option was available at the time.....I think this was a variation on the Cordoba at the time, sure looks nice with the red leather interior........

I know there is a group called "Malaise Motors" (or something like that) that embraces these cars, I'd recommend listing it there as well.
Thanks for writing. The Lean Burn was deleted by the previous owner and the same thing with the cats. Didn't mean to mislead any one. Glad you pointed that out.

1979 300. I purchased this late last year from a Classic Car Dealer in Indiana. Milage is circa 33k but not sure if that is true. Not quite as it was described but not that bad. It is Lean Burn and Cat Delete with new muffler and tailpipes. The dealer did install a rebuilt alternator and the A/C does works. The 360 runs very nice, does not smoke at all and the compression test was very good. (I have the results somewhere) I put a fresh set of badly needed tires on it; Hankook Kinergy H735. The interior is in very nice shape. The body and paint are ok, the right front fender is out of sorts but bad, no frame damage. Overall, it is in nice car that could use TLC to make very nice. Asking $10'200 or best offer and will deliver in the New England region if you buy the coffee. View attachment 658849View attachment 658850

View attachment 658851

View attachment 658852

View attachment 658853

View attachment 658854

View attachment 658855

View attachment 658856What size tires did you put on there? The ones that were on there look minuscule. The front right wheel looks like it's pushed back about 3 inches. It could be a camera angle. Why are you selling it?

Back