For Sale 1981 Imperial for sale in Fla

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEADSLEAD

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi everyone i have this 81 Mark Cross edition that has some modifications to interior and sun roof function / 300 Cordoba wheels with Imperial clear center caps ---
sunroof is now fixed interior has been modified with late model black buckets with matching rear seat original red carpet but all new headliner and matching panels in blk new tint windows and stereo plus electronic in windshield anttena plus new speakers new tires /brakes plus flex hoses / shocks / u joints / belts/trans mount / ignition parts of course all engine maintenance minus a few gaskets at this time valve cover car body needs paint with only a few rust areas as can be seen in pics clean trunk and drives out great exercised every week has door jams done in satin blk but paint choice is still up for new owner car does have dual exhaust also with the 2 barrel carb choke works 318 V 8 heat works AC system is complete BUT i never pursued adding freon
car miliage is to be at around 70 000 but do to dash digital malfuntions it dosent show any more--- still works but is off car had all original parts when dash shoed 67000 and still have the original Mopar belts that most likey came off for the first time car is fun to drive and own but i have 3 classic cars and would like to be down to 1 please e mail and reach out for more info Thx
Asking 4500.$

IMG_0028pmi5.jpg

IMG_0031pmi8.jpg

IMG_0018imp20.jpg

IMG_0008imp1.jpg

IMG_0013imp6.jpg

IMG_0022imp16.jpg

IMG_0034pmi3.jpg

IMG_0024imp14.jpg

Do you happen to have the original air cleaner lid that says 'electronic fuel injection'?
If so, and if you want to sell it, send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back