For Sale 1986 Ford Country Squire 8-passenger wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
I've decided to sell my daily driver - a 1986 Ford Country Squire wagon.

1986 Ford Crown Victoria Country Squire LX, 5.0L, AOD, Climate Control with toasty heat and icy-cold air, original AM/FM/cassette Premium Sound. Digital dash computer with clock, mileage readout, fuel economy, and day/date with stopwatch. Roof rack with air spoiler. Power windows, seats, and locks. Tilt, cruise, delay wiper, courtesy lights, cornering lamps. The car is Tan with tan cloth interior. Factory woodgraining is still very much presentable. Seats and carpeting are in great condition, and the car has the original floor mats, too. Headliner and windshield replaced in Oct 2013. I have a new tailgate motor that I have yet to install.

Only thing that does NOT work is the amp on the factory Premium Sound system, and the tailgate window, which I plan to install a new window motor in the next week or so. The rear door window motors require help to go up and down.

The battery was replaced before I bought the car in October 2013. Tires are new Firestone 205-75R15 whitewalls with 95% tread. Exhaust is new from the point where the cats are, from the Y-pipe to the exhaust tip. I've driven the car about 12,000 miles total. Mileage on the odo shows 80K and change. Car was bought new at Dub Richardson Ford in OKC, and I believe I am the fourth owner. Nice, dry OK car from new. It has a current Oklahoma tag and title in MY name, with no liens.

I'm asking $4,250 for the Ford. No trades, looking for a cash deal. Car is garaged nightly, and is located in suburban Oklahoma City. I'm pretty firm on that price. I've seen a total of three of these locally since I bought the car. It is my daily driver. You can find these cheaper, true; but certainly not in this condition and price.

PM me here for more info and more pics, thanks!

Patrick
smile.gif

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

ford wagon2.jpg

ford wagon3.jpg

There was a prototype '92 Crown Vic wagon that used the roofline of the then-current Taurus, and it looked sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back