`66 Fury 1 2dr Post original paint, little rust $1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deans68plym

Reaction score
Contact seller
`66 Fury 1, 2 door sedan. Stuck /6 auto. Radio delete, complete un-molested car (no one has cut or welded or removed anything). Good solid floors and framerails. Only a little rust through in lower rear 1/4`s.Glass is good, nice grille,trim, front bumper. Rear bumper needs re-chromed. Light damage on pass. side 1/4 right behind door, otherwise just a few dings.
Front seat and headliner are bad, rear seat is decent,door panels and rear side panels are good. Two cracks in dash pad.
$1600
For $150 more, take an 80,000 mile `65 318 with auto trans.
Buy soon and I`ll toss in a COMPLETE 318, 360, or 383!
For more info or pics, please call 712-210-0081
Dean

IMG_1081.jpg

when are you making the move? its tough buying a car out of state, especially during the holidays.

I don`t know when I`ll make the move, My offer on the first choice was rejected. But Still looking to buy . I don`t want to have to deal with all of this right before I move.
What`s the problem with buying from out of state? I`ve never had any problems.
Wher`re you at?

I understand that, it`s difficult to see a car only by pics. And I don`t want a dissapointed buyer of this or any of my cars. I have been lucky so far and all my long distance deals were good ones.

OK guys. Here`s the "Winter Deal". The car AND the `65 318 Poly and trans. for the $1600. OR..... Leave the 318/727 and take a 383-440 AND 727 for the same price.
After over 400 views I figured you needed something different to chew on.
Hurry, Doc said I`ve only got around 37 more years to live! And I`ve got projects that can`t all be done by the DEADline!
Ph. 712-210-0081

Can you provide more photos? I have a tax return en route and from what I see this car is pretty sexy.

I know this is an old ad but is this car still available? I just joined this forum. I am currently restoring a 66 Fury 1 2 dr post just like this one.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back