SOLD 67-68 Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't have any luck with a complete set up, I believe I have a control that is fairly clean but with one broken pin that would need to be fixed. Not sure if it is the same as the Fury or not. I originally ordered it from an AZ Salvage yard, but was different than my heater control. It is labeled as 68 Polara. My early 68 Polara had the 67 dash panels (Painted correctly for 68) and was mounted differently. I had to find another from a 67. I will post a picture, it is the control on the left. (my original is the broken one on the right). If you are interested let me know and I dig it out.

IMG_1675.JPG

If you don't have any luck with a complete set up, I believe I have a control that is fairly clean but with one broken pin that would need to be fixed. Not sure if it is the same as the Fury or not. I originally ordered it from an AZ Salvage yard, but was different than my heater control. It is labeled as 68 Polara. My early 68 Polara had the 67 dash panels (Painted correctly for 68) and was mounted differently. I had to find another from a 67. I will post a picture, it is the control on the left. (my original is the broken one on the right). If you are interested let me know and I dig it out.

Thanks but I'm all set. I have one from a 67, actually looks like a more robust unit than the original in my 68. I haven't put it in yet, waiting until I need to get into the dash again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back