For Sale 67 fury fast top

Status
Not open for further replies.

karel

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm really thinking about selling my 67 fury fast top,I know its a rare car,jyst don't have the funds to restore thus beast,not sure what avg value is,but was thinking selling it to this guy for 1k

I'm really thinking about selling my 67 fury fast top,I know its a rare car,jyst don't have the funds to restore thus beast,not sure what avg value is,but was thinking selling it to this guy for 1k

You should post some pictures of your car, include the exterior, interior and the build tag. There a plenty of members here that can give you an estimate as to what the thing is worth and probably have some fun arguing about it to boot. $1k would normally be on the low side for values unless the car is rusty.

Dave

can't get my dumb phone to load the 2 pics I have,have it stored at buddy's place up north,but have original build sheet and warranty, with owners manual.everything is original, but the master cylinder.body is not that vad,needs little work on back end,don't have windshield fornit,cuz the one I got is 2 inches to big

What motor/trans? Options? Colors? Any rust? All affect the value.

same 383,all original, colour is like a blueish, some minor rust in rear end,i think it has 100k for miles

Sorry to hear you've decided to throw in the towel on this one. Trying to restore a c-body is certainly a challenge.

For others who may be interested, I pulled pics from Karel's previous posts.

It seems to sit well which would seem to indicate the suspension is still pretty good. Also it looks exceptionally clean under the vinyl top.

1489532763418-621020998.jpg
1489430391297-2096673951.jpg
.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back