For Sale 68 Polara 4 door

Dodgedon

Reaction score
Would part out or sell complete. Runs and drives but is very very rusty. 318 car, basic options. Monaco tail lights on it. I do have some misc. parts for it. Passenger side front fender, Two door style Quarter skins. NOS drivers side rear quarter pannel. The original rear Polara tail lights. Message me with any questions. Feel free to make an offer....

20190727_120757.jpg
Would part out or sell complete. Runs and drives but is very very rusty. 318 car, basic options. Monaco tail lights on it. I do have some misc. parts for it. Passenger side front fender, Two door style Quarter skins. NOS drivers side rear quarter pannel. The original rear Polara tail lights. Message me with any questions. Feel free to make an offer....

20190727_120816.jpg

Looking for the right and left drum hubs, backing plates and brake hardware, everything from the spindle onward basically.

I would sell the brake parts to you for $200 plus shipping. But I'm currently driving the car and there is some interest in buying the complete car. If i do part it out you will be first in line.

If you're still thinking of parting it out i'd like to buy:
all the glass, wipers, rear (and maybe front) benches, mirrors, the locks + key and maybe some chrome trim too

Back