WANTED 69 Newport (Custom) 2 Door

Status
Not open for further replies.

daMoose52

Reaction score
Contact seller
Fair warning; I am not a car person so I won't be good on the lingo BUT I am looking to reassemble my original car, a 1969 Chrysler Newport Custom 2 door :)

I'm looking for, in all likelihood, a project car with a good frame; 2 door, custom or no. My original wasn't stored properly and upon getting it back the frame was basically gone, as is most of the exterior. Engine, a reasonable share of other elements, are salvageable and while the original won't hit the road again, if I can use it to restore/rebuild another unit, then I'm a happy camper.

I'm in midwest Michigan, have been looking for a project car for the last couple years and have weirdly found a ton of listings these past few days for cars sold in the last three to five years. I figured if I put a "Wanted" post up, I might be able to tag some folks better in the know.

If anyone has one, has a lead on one, can point me to one, I'd be much obliged :) Preference for pickup somewhere in the midwest, but with the right seller and shipping possibilities I'd expand that bubble. Hoping for a fair price of course; found a running one in Michigan (sold in 2017!) that sold for $1700, see some variations on sold listings around that.

If I ever stumble upon one during my CL/FB searches, I'll send it your way.
Hopefully, another member here already knows of a nice '69 Newport 2dr for you...but I'll still look out for one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back