For Sale '70 New Yorker - parting out

Still lots of good parts left on this '70 New Yorker, let me know if you see anything you need.

Fender tag is pictured but it is a 4 door hardtop, power windows, power antenna, power bench seat, front & rear speaker, with a gator grain roof!

I also have the tail lights and fender mounted turn signals for it.

View attachment 585940

View attachment 585941

View attachment 585942

View attachment 585943

View attachment 585944

View attachment 585945

View attachment 585946

View attachment 585947

View attachment 585948

View attachment 585949
A nice rear bumper and valance?

Hi, I'm looking for the front 3/8" trim that attaches to the grey filler panel driver-side

DSC07551.JPG

Hey, sorry guys, I haven't checked in in a while.

I will get some closer up pics of the rear bumper. That being said, I am not really interested in trying to figure out how to ship that massive thing..

Where is this located? I need front floor pans for my 66. I think the 70 will work, if they are solid.

I would also still be interested in the rear bumper if it's a nice piece .
The rear bumper is a nice piece, I just don't know how I'd go about shipping it. I work a lot and have a lot on the go, so having the time to somehow box that thing up and deal with shipping it will be tough. Unless you know anyone up this way? Vancouver Island, BC.

The rear bumper is a nice piece, I just don't know how I'd go about shipping it. I work a lot and have a lot on the go, so having the time to somehow box that thing up and deal with shipping it will be tough. Unless you know anyone up this way? Vancouver Island, BC.
Sent you a PM Mike .

Hi looking for a couple of smaller and odd parts that you might still have on this car...
the pass. side fender splash guard?
.any or a bunch of Zeibart plugs (for the undercoating holes)if it has them.
.any power bench seat wiring and relays?
.thanks for help
you can pm me
Martin Kane

Back