NOT MINE '70 Sport Fury GT - Orlando - $30K on Face Book

Here is a screen capture, I am unable to post a link.

IMG_8207.png
IMG_8208.png

@Samplingman -- if this is indeed PH23T0D144427 , could you please post the link to the YT video?

The seller is flipping it for $26000 more than Wyatt's prior asking price! :eek:
:lol:

ummmmm it looks like it was sold as a turd and some one spent the $$$$$$$$$$$ to make it right...bfd $26,000.00. Apparently the cost of an old car esp the restoration cost of a turd is unknown to the ignorant

The seller is flipping it for $26000 more than Wyatt's prior asking price! :eek:
:lol:
The gentleman who bought the car from Wyatt spent a more than a year going though it with a complete rebuild and restoration. The work is well documented on his FB page, he did most of the work himself including paint. From what I can tell it came out very nice, but after he was finished, I believe, he was offered a sum by the current owner that he couldn’t pass up, as well as the bothersome fact that the car does not have AC (he lives in Florida). I also think the current owner might be taking a loss at $30k, but I don’t know for sure what he paid. This info is extrapolated from the various FB threads and conversations I’ve read, as I’ve been following this one since it left Illinois.

ummmmm it looks like it was sold as a turd and some one spent the $$$$$$$$$$$ to make it right...bfd $26,000.00. Apparently the cost of an old car esp the restoration cost of a turd is unknown to the ignorant
Apparently when someone is being facetious, even when it has emoticons applied to it, it is unknown to the ignorant.

Apparently when someone is being facetious, even when it has emoticons applied to it, it is unknown to the ignorant.
Words are more powerful than "emoticons". I don't believe there's anything ignorant about taking your words for face value.

The car looks amazing!

Emoticons modify a statement just like an adjective, sometimes better, because they convey tone or intent.
To ignore them is to ignore part of the message.

It would be clear to anyone who looked at the linked thread that this was not a flip. (which I clearly did)
USSMOPAR simply used my comment as an opportunity to mock someone else on the site - that's what he does.

Back