For Sale '71-'73 RH mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

francisrizzo

Reaction score
Contact seller
DESCRIPTION: This is a factory original passenger side manual outside mirror, part number 3586852, that have been sitting in a box in my basement for 20+ years. Definitely a driver quality mirror, has mostly faded chrome and a couple of light scratches on the glass. Mounting studs and nuts are present and nice, gasket part number 3586856 also included. See pictures for details.

APPLICATION: 1971-1973 C-bodies?
SHIPPING: Prefer pick-up but will mail via USPS/UPS insured-shipping-only at buyer's expense
COST: $40
PLEASE verify mirror fits your car as all sales are final (no returns).

parts.cbody.pmirror.back.jpg
parts.cbody.pmirror.front.jpg
parts.cbody.pmirror.number.jpg
parts.cbody.pmirror.gasket.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like a 71-73 Fusey passenger mirror, not for a Formal.

That looks like a 71-73 Fusey passenger mirror, not for a Formal.
This came off a rear ended car that I pulled the engine/trans from and I *thought* it was a '74. I'll have to go back and check the pan rail VIN to verify. Thanks for the correction.

Checked my pix, engine/trans came from a '74-'75 Cbody with a date code of December 07, 1973. So at least my memory isn't completely gone yet. That said, looking at google images I can't tell the difference between the '71-'73/'74-'77 mirrors. It's possible that someone added an older factory mirror to the '74 I got it from but that was a 60k mile car. I can't seem to find anything on either of those part numbers either, can anyone confirm which mirror this is?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking at pictures for '74 Cbody mirrors on Murray Park's website shows a much longer neck than my mirror. They also have a listing for a '71-'73 manual mirror that does not look like my mirror, and a listing for a '71-'73 remote mirror that looks alot like my mirror. I think Mr C is probably right so I'm going to update the ad. If anyone is interested in the mirror, PLEASE make sure it matches the profile of your driver's side mirror before buying this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back