For Sale 71 Fury GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's an as factory original #1 car the asking price may be the starting point of negotiations. It is not a #1 car.

$21K for a #1 restoration "factory original" car????? I don't think so.

You are undervaluing a #1 OEM, "factory original" restoration "trailer queen" by at least $15K.

Realistically a #1 OEM "factory original" restored value would be from $35K to $45K,..likely more.

Remember #1 cars are rarely driven, if driven at all.

Please don't quote "Haggerty's" bullsh!t valuation guide,...totally meaningless here.

If you can find me a #1 "factory original" restoration worth a ****, for $21K,.....I'll take two please!

I've inspected the car,....it's worthy, needs front seats, dash, a little qtr. work and paint, what doesn't???

One of 375 built,........Promo car,.....make the guy an offer,.....what's he gonna do,... say no? So what?

71 GT.jpg

+1

My experiences with Dan have all been good. He's helpful, and very knowledgeable, and knows MoPars very well.

+2
lve delt with Dan as well...had to replace the rubber bumperette on rear bumper and needed both lower chrome rocker pieces as mine were road worn...he had the pieces l needed and was a pleasure to deal with and was very accomidateing..would do business with him again
was bounceing the black GT purchace over in my head many nights as l imagined a few of us have...think the only reason l didn't jump on it was basic...l didn't have the room ...that's gona be a killer car when its restored and one of mayby a dozen or so left...find another...is the only one lve ever seen
lm looking forward to seeing that car done...hopeing we don't lose track of it..

Those wheels look quite similar to the 1979 LeBaron turbine wheel shown below; with different centers, obviously:

$_57.JPG
1979-lebaron-211-002.jpg

I'm a little confused by the ad pics, what's the green with white roof, an earlier picture of the one for sale?

It is only expensive to the cheap bastards...... find another one

HA! I don't see any of you big spenders buying up his stuff.

He has cool stuff, but his prices are easily double the market rate.

The non cheap guys on here know what they want and spend as needed. I overpaid for at least one of my convertibles and would have paid more if I had to. Now....it's worth more, I've bought wisely

If Dans green 71 promo would have been blue or orange: I would have bought it already
If Dans old v-code 70 SFGT (no matter if the black ones or the yellow one) would have been EB7 blue: I would have bought it.

Really???? Would you qualify your statement with a recent example of a sold car?

When did the last #3 condition 1971 Sport Fury GT, first week of production, Promotional car sell for $10,000?

If Dans green 71 promo would have been blue or orange: I would have bought it already
If Dans old v-code 70 SFGT (no matter if the black ones or the yellow one) would have been EB7 blue: I would have bought it.
But, at what price ? His cars aren't the issue his prices are.

Orange? Or Orange?

Respectfully, I have to say this:

It seems many, (but not all) on this site know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

In the collector car world, you guys are your own worst enemies, constantly grumbling about how C bodies get no respect, and nobody cares about them,...."another derby car",....."C bodies are worth anything",......"costs too much"....... yada yada yada. Yet most of you in my humble opinion are penny wise and pound foolish.

Many here endlessly babble about the "asking price/offer price" of a car,....... Example: 1970 Triple Black 300. The seller is asking 12,500. Good. A worthy car. There is value there. Will he/she take less?...what you think is "market"? Make and offer and find out.

And when the time comes to sell,...... you are constantly complaining about how no one will pay what the car is "worth".

What's the correlation coefficient here? Get it????

None of this behavior is doing you or your segment "here",....or the MoPar C body car world any good.

Most of the enthusiast/collectors/hobbyist who do/have good Chrysler stuff don't post here,.........have you ever wondered why????

LOL....also have 70 440-6 sport fury GT for sale..[factory SHOW CAR] and 69 VIP 383-4 W23 [1 of 20 built]....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back