For Sale 73 Dodge Monaco Brougham for sale Hemmings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I’m sorry if it’s been posted before, I can still delete it I think.

I THOUGHT I had seen it before - at any rate, it's a real nice Monaco. Black w/white vinyl top, which you don't see much, gives it an almost formal look. Hope it finds a good home.

Take your pick. 15,500

img-0542jpeg.JPEG

15,800 2016 Corolla

upload_2020-2-17_21-4-35.png

Take your pick. 15,500

img-0542jpeg.JPEG

15,800 2016 Corolla

View attachment 354032

Yep, the Toyota is faster, get's better mileage, doesn't require regular maintenance, is easier to park,,, crap!!! I want the Monaco anyway! "Lemme check with the missus", said some other guy.

Hey guys I’m sorry if it’s been posted before, I can still delete it I think.

Yeah, this one has made the rounds more than once. I never mind seeing it!

That is one beautiful car!
I notice that the 50/50 seats is mentioned twice on the fender tag breakdown. Would one of those two codes be the "power" part of the 50/50?

That is one beautiful car!
I notice that the 50/50 seats is mentioned twice on the fender tag breakdown. Would one of those two codes be the "power" part of the 50/50?

P25 is the 50/50 front bench with power control on each side.

I'm still the highest offer at 12,500

I hope you get it! I'm not sure how this Hagerty online auction works. Seems like an interesting format. Looks like it sold for 14.5 earlier, but the seller fell through. It has been for sale for a while though. However the seller is in no hurry to sell, as he shouldn't be. Throw another 500 at him to bring it up to lucky number 13. You know the car is worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back