For Sale 76-74 Monaco police clone (mine)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyphish

Reaction score
Contact seller
FOR SALE: 1976 Dodge Monaco with a 1974 front clip to make a VERY NICE 74 Police package Bluesmobile. Every component is either new or rebuilt. The best pieces from three K code police donor cars were used to make this a frame on restored police clone. Nicest chrome, glass and trim were used during assembly. Rebuilt HD cop suspension, 9.25 3.23 positive traction rear axle with air shocks, new brakes & hoses front and rear, new shocks combined with new police rims and tires, factory cruise control. Professionally machined and assembled 30 over 1974 E86 cop HP steel crank 440 with new pistons, rings, bearings, high volume oil pump, 440 Source aluminum heads, Weiand aluminum intake with new Holley Street Demon 750 carb, electric & manual fuel pump, new mini starter, and new MSD plug & play ignition system. Engine was built to 69 specs (higher compression) and still has breakin oil in it. Has a fresh matching 1974 cop HD 727 with high stall convertor, shift kit and deep pan. Has a Bluetooth sound system inside a new tan interior with black accents. Fresh professional paint job on rust free undercoated body including door jams/engine compartment, tinted windows, power steering, ticket light, spotlight, correct rear view mirror, 14o speedo, dual oil/temp gauge (as well as SW analog gauges) trans cooler and a new three core radiator. Has a new police siren and PA which will play music as well and a bad boy factory frame trailer hitch(rare). Brand new complete modern Vintage HVAC conversion. AND IT ALL WORKS! Have complete photos documenting over two years in completion. Only the K in the vin is missing! I built this car to keep!! Clean Louisiana title in my name, fly here, peel out and drive it home, no need for a trailer. Located in Westlake, La. 70669. Plenty of leftover police parts go with it if you like. $25000 OBO (I have more than that in it). PM your email for detailed pictures of the build. Stephen PS Ignore dates on photos, they are recent

IMG_0475.JPG

IMG_0372.JPG

IMG_0371.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0104.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0158 (2).JPG

IMG_0476.JPG

IMG_0191.JPG

IMG_0762.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.