78 Newport items

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCGNETO

Reaction score
Contact seller
I am doing a long term Restore on my newly acquired 1978 Newport 4-Door Hardtop. I am having a really hard time locating some parts. Right now I am needing a Drivers side front turn signal lens. I am also going to get a new carpet kit but I think I found some on Ebay. Anyone know where I can get the Turn lens though? Or is there an aftermarket company that deals with that?

Last edited:
The lens show up on eBay all the time. Just stalk it. may take a few months. OR, call Murray Park, Wildcat, or DrMopar. You can google them. I also think my friend has the lens. I'll forward this post to him.

78 Newport parts

I do have a set of nice lenses off a 77 Newport $30 shipping inc sound good ?
I also have front and rear bumpers, front fenders, doors all 2dr and much more little stuff.
I went to Lows and got carpet for my 77 New Yorker. It was thin and so it dropped right in. No humps !
And it was shag, I hear the kits are not as shaggie as the origenal ?

If your in the need of any other newport parts, I will be gutting this one out this summer sometime. It is a 76
375368567.jpg

375368572.jpg

375368568.jpg

375368593.jpg

Just in time:
Dragging home a 76 New Yorker 4 door hardtop tomorrow.
More info to follow.

If your in the need of any other newport parts, I will be gutting this one out this summer sometime. It is a 76
375368567.jpg

375368572.jpg

375368568.jpg

375368593.jpg
what would you want for the skirts and chrome around the bottom of the vinyl top?and also the plastic sail panel for the driverside rear just in front of the windw

Last edited:
what would you want for the skirts and chrome around the bottom of the vinyl top?and also the plastic sail panel for the driverside rear just in front of the windw

I will have to bring it home first so I can get a better idea of the condition of the parts. I bought it a year ago, and it sits at a friends house. If I remember right, I had a hard time trying to get the fender skirts off, and quit messing with them. I do have another set, they are maroon and are already off the car. It is from a 74 Newport.

386797860.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back