A nice start for a newbie model collector

68-300

Reaction score
For those who want to start a model collection this is a nice way to start

http://tulsa.craigslist.org/clt/4646585857.html

COMPLETE MODEL COLLECTION - 335+ MODEL CAR LOT - MOSTLY BRAND NEW - $5500 (Owasso)

SELLING MOST OF MY MODEL COLLECTION !!! (These are from my personal collection that I've gathered over the past 20+ years)

Check out the pictures and complete listing. You WON'T be dissapointed.

A collection this large doesn't come up for sale often. If you have any questions feel free to call me. I've done my best to list everything as accurately as I could, but I'm just a human and prone to mistakes like everyone.

There is about $8,700 "retail" worth of models here, so if you are buying this collection to resell, I left plenty of meat on the bone for you.

01616_4xZszNNUffP_600x450.jpg

00U0U_jyEeRatZSud_600x450.jpg

00X0X_5Vv1SbkOfr1_600x450.jpg

Well there comes a time in life that you start reflecting what you've accomplished and what you've missed in life so maybe there is someone out there who wants to start a new youth, there are a lot of possibility's including girl friend (preferably younger then your wife) a new sports car or the classic you always dreamed about or you could go with a model collection. :gah:

If that is worth $5500 my dads garage is worth $550,000 and his go back to the 50's

Alan

Back