For Sale A TON of 67-68 Chrysler Interior Parts (Speedometers, Idiot Lights, Fascias / Bezels)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isaiah Estrada

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Title is self explanatory. I cleaned out a friends garage who had the motherlode of 67-68 Chrysler Interior parts. There’s New Yorker, Newport and 300 stuff in here. Let me know if you’re interested in anything. Or if you’d even like to purchase everything whole, that can work too… I’d really just like to get rid of it all! This isn’t even everything, but it’s a good start to what I all have. I even have another set of New Yorker tail lights as well.

None of this stuff is in excellent or amazing condition. All of it is untested, consider these items cores for rebuild. Or maybe clean them up and use as is if you just really need the part. I am located in Nipomo CA. If you’d like, come take everything off my hands. Like I said, I have more that I still need to take pics of.

IMG_1530.jpeg

IMG_1534.jpeg

IMG_1539.jpeg

IMG_1531.jpeg

IMG_1527.jpeg

IMG_1529.jpeg

IMG_1528.jpeg

Title is self explanatory. I cleaned out a friends garage who had the motherlode of 67-68 Chrysler Interior parts. There’s New Yorker, Newport and 300 stuff in here. Let me know if you’re interested in anything. Or if you’d even like to purchase everything whole, that can work too… I’d really just like to get rid of it all! This isn’t even everything, but it’s a good start to what I all have. I even have another set of New Yorker tail lights as well.

None of this stuff is in excellent or amazing condition. All of it is untested, consider these items cores for rebuild. Or maybe clean them up and use as is if you just really need the part. I am located in Nipomo CA. If you’d like, come take everything off my hands. Like I said, I have more that I still need to take pics of.

View attachment 611404
View attachment 611405
View attachment 611406
View attachment 611407
View attachment 611410

View attachment 611408

View attachment 611409
Prices?

Guess I left out some of the most important pieces of info eh? Oops. Everything is OBO

Newport Custom Tail Light pair: $150

New Yorker Tail Lights (plus center reflector) $250

Warning Light / Idiot Light Fascia (ea.) : $60

Speedometer Cores (ea.) : $40

Speedometer Surround (ea.) : $40

Glovebox Doors (ea.) : $75

1 Black Sun Visor (passenger side?) : $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back