big block P.S. pump brackets for saginaw pump wiith A.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if the brackets or the pulley is different for A.C. cars,maybe i'm looking for a whole pump,anybody?​

Are the 383 'N 440 drilled and tapped the same for the P.S. mount? I've never played with the 383 so I have no clue. Got ah picture of the Saginaw pump? I've got ah pump and bracket sitting on the shelf that I'll make you ah hell-of-ah deal on if we've got ah match. Time for me to clean house ah bit, Jer

i believe they are the same,iv'e swapped engines in the past and used the same P.S. i'll be home from florida in another week and can take pics then,thank you,john.

i believe i need a pump (or just the pulley) with the pulley spaced out a little further so it lines up with the third groove on the crank pulley instead of the second. 018.jpg019.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

Minez identical to yourz John. Same bracket, same pulley 'cept mines pressed on not nutted, and same spacing between the pulley and reservoir only different cap. ??? Don't think I can be of help, sorry 'bout that, Jer

So are you good or still looking.

I've got a about 10 power steering pumps, brackets, and pulley's

no thank you,should have posted it,i found out the third groove on the A.C. four groove crank pulley lines up with the P.S. thanks anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back