For Sale Bucket power seat tracks - rebuilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnz84

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
The guy I got them from said they were from 66 Imperial I believe. I rebuilt them and in the end they proved too tall for my convertible with new upholstery and springs, plus at the same time I found some alternatives that I like better. Anyway, there are some issues I will describe but the hard part is done. Not sure of an appropriate price but I'll try $400 plus shipping. My zip is 21048 in Maryland. And you get all the extras. Others have worked on these in this forum. I can bring to Carlisle. Ideally if someone has a crusty version with a working motor then probs worth it.

Bad news up front:
-one solenoid is not working
-the motor is not working
-the switch is not put together and thus not working

The good news:
-completely pulled apart and derusted, cleaned, lubed and painted. - needs some paint touch up. Not an easy task
-drive lines cleaned out and greases added
-comes with plastic track covers, extra non-working motor, switch, and chrome star knob for the switch
-comes with extra transmission - all solenoids work
-comes with new grade 8 bolts for mount to floor and , if you want to use them, original nuts.
-comes with extra relay and 3 drive cables
-used drill on the cables to move the tracks. Smooth working.
-has the spacer used on the door side track to make up for the uneven floor.

I cleaned these up and liked the look of the transmission so much I clear coated it. Very steam punk arty in my opinion. Its very heavy to ship. I can take more pics

IMG_1516[1].JPG
IMG_1512[1].JPG
IMG_1518[1].JPG
IMG_1514[1].JPG
IMG_1520[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back