C Body Indoor Car Cover

Dodgy Dick

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a competitively priced ready made Indoor Car Cover manufacturer/supplier to fit a '69 Fury 111 four door. ?

I've been buying California Car Covers for years. One cover that I bought 30+ years ago was passed on to the new owner of one of my cars and is still in use.

But! The last cover I bought from them (this past fall) was drop shipped from Covercraft's address, so that tells me that CCC doesn't make them "in house" like we all thought. So... Buy from either one... CCC usually has the best deal.

I got a Dustop for my '67 New Yorker from them last year, and really like it. I was able to do my order over the phone with a knowledgeable/friendly that didn't speak only in broken English.

Great fit (they actually knew the difference between 4-dr hdtp and sedan), slides on/off easily, and didn't seem expensive. It showed up within a few days, you can't go wrong with Calif. Car Cover......

Bang for the buck you can't go wrong w/ Car Cover Pro. Get the 5 Layer cover, the underlayment is very soft. Fit for my 300 convert was perfect.

Mine is as well too. I went for the outdoor version 7 layer just in case it has to sleep outside overnight..:lol:

I bought Covercraft for my fury, my wife's charger, and my wife's avenger. I'm very happy with them.

Back