C-body member from Finland

Kaim

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Kai from Finland. It's small country in North Europe. Our neighbor to the east is the "kingdom of darkness". I'm 61 year old and bought first car in 1979. It was Plymouth Fury III four door with 383 and TFL 727. I've had cars from all three major manufacturers over the years. I bought 1970 Three Hundred convertible at last week (week 17). Its paint is bad, but interior is quite good and car haven't rust. In the future, I will try to get it in the Finnish Museum Car Register, but it takes a lot of work. I hope I get a many tips from here. BR Kai from Finland, North Europe :)

20230501_140416.jpg

Welcome!

There are many members in Finland. @ImpJay used to post a lot and knows many of them.

Regarfing your car, you will find the restoration threads of @Samplingman (2970 300 ´vert) and @1970FuryConv extremely detailed and useful:

1970 Fury III Convertible 126115 miles: Intro & Planned 440/727 Swap

Resurrection of my 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

On a more modest scale, I have threads for several 1970 C-body ‘verts that I bought and brought back on the road in the last 5 years. That includes a 300:

Introducing a 1970 300 TNT convertible

It’d be great if you’d post the fender tag of your car here, so that we can see options on your car. Cheers!

Last edited:
Welcome Kai!

Congratulations on your "new" 300. The perfect summer vehicle, have fun with it and many carefree kilometers on Finland's roads...

Best Regards from Germany
Joerg

Welcome!

There are many members in Finland. @ImpJay used to post a lot and knows many of them.

Regarfing your car, you will find the restoration threads of @Samplingman (2970 300 ´vert) and @1970FuryConv extremely detailed and useful:

1970 Fury III Convertible 126115 miles: Intro & Planned 440/727 Swap

Resurrection of my 1970 Chrysler 300 Convertible

On a more modest scale, I have threads for several 1970 C-body ‘verts that I bought and brought back on the road in the last 5 years. That includes a 300:

Introducing a 1970 300 TNT convertible

It’d be great if you’d post the fender tag of your car here, so that we can see options on your car. Cheers!
Hi, and thanks for first tips :)

I agree. It's good idea posting the fender tag. I will take a picture and send it here. BR Kai

Thank you for having posted CM27T0C149216 's fender tag earlier today. I have taken the liberty to add the info in the Last Convertibles thread, which acts as an effective registry / repository of information about the 1970 C-body convertibles. EF8 is a great color, I almost bought a 1970 Polara 'vert in that shade.

Last edited:
Back