For Sale CL ad; 1965 Chrysler New Yorker 6 window town sedan $14500

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-300

Reaction score
Contact seller
Well it's pricey but I like it, if I didn't already have my 65 NY 2dr I would be very interested in buying this one (but not for 14.5k)
Probably a flipper.

1965 Chrysler New Yorker

1965 Chrysler New Yorker - $14500 (Newark)
This is a 1965 Chrysler New Yorker.

One owner.
4 door hardtop.
36,000 original miles.
All original car.
Brand new tires, exhaust, brakes, and shocks in the rear.
Seats have never been sat on without a cover.
413ci engine, 4bbl
Power seats, power windows, power steering, and power brakes.
A/C

This car has always been garage kept in the same garage since 1965.
Runs great and is able to drive right out.

Asking $14,500 O/B/O
E-mail for additional information and pictures.
Will give my number for serious inquiries only.

[email protected]

00w0w_2h23QnQuOCp_1200x900.jpg

00j0j_3ZdGty7PhTJ_1200x900.jpg

00K0K_57dBSgokm7L_1200x900.jpg

00y0y_apprRP1yDEH_1200x900.jpg

00404_ar6DUxYqD5t_1200x900.jpg

Since it is a one owner car that's 52 years old, it could be a family member looking after an estate.
Could be, but wouldn't be the first flipper to call it a 1 owner car although he is the second owner. You would expect that if it is sold by a family member you'll see the seller state that in the ad (ads bonus points I would think)

i kinda like those six window sedans. Pretty well loaded. Even if perfect $10k max maybe?

Flippers don't consider buying something and having possession of it the same as 'owning' it. They often have a title signed by a previous owner (not dated, either) and use phrases like 'I've got a ______ for sale' or 'what we have here is a _____ for sale'. But never 'I'm selling my ______'.

In their minds it can go through several people, as long as all of the previous guys also flipped it. They consider an owner as someone who has developed a bond of some sort with a car, usually predicated by titling it with the BMV.

With all that said, I don't see enough clues for me to decide if he's flipping or involved with the estate. I do see enough info that it might be worth $14,500 to someone who wants one of those, in that color.

I'd say this one has been polished/detailed to the brink, parked in the garage for pictures and then photographed as if that's how it always looked when sitting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back