Climate control

Hello, I need to replace climate control for my Imperil. I have found two companies on eBay. Does anyone have experience with one of those companies, or some suggestion?
Thanks
Chrysler/Imperial Climate Control Servo | eBay

CHRYSLER IMPERIAL CLIMATE CONTROL /ALUMINUM BODY 2500+ sold WWW.MBDIESEL1.COM | eBay
I have bought one from Performance Analysis Company(PAC) and I traded a few used Chrysler cores in exchange for a new one from MBDiesel and met with and spoke to Chris, the owner of the latter company based nearby me in Southern California.

I have had the one from PAC for over 10 years now and it still works just fine in my 1972 Imperial and I have not used the one from MBDiesel yet but Chris is very intense about his quality and has some features in his units that he feels are superior to the PAC ones but I can't say more than that. I would also get the new amplifier units when purchasing either one. PAC does sell the new amplifiers but I am not sure whether Chris directly does or not - you should inquire with him via Ebay on getting those but I am confident he can supply the amplifier or suggest a good supplier of that part. I will be using the one from MBDiesel soon on one of my 1971 Chrysler 300s and will report back on it.

Honestly, I do believe either seller one would be a safe choice. Both companies seem very competitive and each of their products look virtually identical with the new metal bodies that will last, unlike the original junk bakelite housings that crack with the original Chrysler ones in about 2 years of normal use. Chrysler, probably in conjunction with a supplier, developed a winning product back in the day but the bean counters messed them up. Mercedes recognized the superiority of their product and paid for rights to copy their design and then made them better.

Both of the current supplier companies currently have 100% feedback with large numbers of sold units so I believe either one would be a safe choice.

Last edited:
I have bought one from Performance Analysis Company(PAC) and I traded a few used Chrysler cores in exchange for a new one from MBDiesel and met with and spoke to Chris, the owner of the latter company based nearby me in Southern California.

I have had the one from PAC for over 10 years now and it still works just fine in my 1972 Imperial and I have not used the one from MBDiesel yet but Chris is very intense about his quality and has some features in his units that he feels are superior to the PAC ones but I can't say more than that. I would also get the new amplifier units when purchasing either one. PAC does sell the new amplifiers but I am not sure whether Chris directly does or not - you should inquire with him via Ebay on getting those but I am confident he can supply the amplifier or suggest a good supplier of that part. I will be using the one from MBDiesel soon on one of my 1971 Chrysler 300s and will report back on it.

Honestly, I do believe either seller one would be a safe choice. Both companies seem very competitive and each of their products look virtually identical with the new metal bodies that will last, unlike the original junk bakelite housings that crack with the original Chrysler ones in about 2 years of normal use. Chrysler, probably in conjunction with a supplier, developed a winning product back in the day but the bean counters messed them up. Mercedes recognized the superiority of their product and paid for rights to copy their design and then made them better.

Both of the current supplier companies currently have 100% feedback with large numbers of sold units so I believe either one would be a safe choice.
Thanks for advice. Definitely I will choose the first one.

Thanks for advice. Definitely I will choose the first one.
PAC is a great company. I first replaced my servo and amp, from them, about 20 years ago. I had a small underhood fire about 15 years ago and had to replace the servo again and they did, for $95. My system still works great. You can’t go wrong with PAC!

PAC is a great company. I first replaced my servo and amp, from them, about 20 years ago. I had a small underhood fire about 15 years ago and had to replace the servo again and they did, for $95. My system still works great. You can’t go wrong with PAC!
Thanks

Back