color code and or name?

CanCritter

Reaction score
in my 70 have a green interior and am replaceing only issue with whole interior...a ripped head rest....what color is this green..dark emerald?

thanx

Green

70_Fury0002.jpg

surpriseingly cant nail down a color...some charts show different color name ect then came across another refrence to my V1Y vynal top and see couple listings for Y=gold and Y for Tortise Vnyal roof....now lm off in a different direction trying to sort out vnyal issues trying to sort out if the Fury had a Gold Tortise top....was a fury only option

That is a tough green to match, and it doesn't look the same in your two photos of the interior. You need to use a vinyl spray, not just any spray can. The closest I can come to your color is this one:

SEM Marine Material Dye, SEM Marine Vinyl Coat, Changes or Renews Marine Vinyl

What I have done to get a better color match is to fog the base color very lightly with perhaps a gray SEM spray to slightly alter the hue. It often works surprisingly well. There may be other brands of vinyl spray that have a closer color, so check out some other brand's colors on Ebay for example.

will have good look and find what l need...just gotta nail down facts....will definitely do a couple coats of a base coat and couple-3 coats to finish...will do both headrests to enshure their the same...thanx

Back