Compatible interiors for 76 Gran Fury

cop440

Reaction score
Most people here are much more knowledgable than me, so I'm going to ask you all a question rather than spending hours looking for an answer.

I have a 76 Gran Fury police car that I am restoring. Rather than having each individual piece of the interior painted or reupholstered, I decided that I should just buy a "parts car" that has a good interior and swap the interiors. I know that there are other cars that have the exact same interior as my Gran Fury, but I don't know what they are. Can anyone tell me what interiors are interchangeable with the 76 Gran Fury? My car has a dark blue interior and I need to switch it to a more neutral color, as the car is going from blue to brown and white.

Please let me know if you know the answer.

Thanks!

The Dodge Monaco's of the same era will be your closest bet. But I believe there are some small differences. I think the B pillar trim is different?? Not sure 100% though.

If your current interior is in decent shape, and just want a color change. Dyeing it is your best bet. SEM paint is your best bet.

Actually almost everthing is interchangeable from 74-78 across all lines except you have to match uo the variables such a location of the power controls, manual, controls, location (seat/door) and all that crap. There were early and late headliners also.

Back